Join the Del Ray community for a special summer event, featuring live music in outdoor restaurant venues along the Avenue! Bands & Brews: Del Ray’s Summer Bar Crawl takes place on Saturday, August 21 from 1-6pm. Thanks to Bobi Bomar & Ellen Patrick of the Homes of Alexandria Team of Compass for sponsoring this fantastic event!
Register now – the first 300 registrants will get a swag bag with a 16 oz souvenir collectors cup! Advance tickets are $15 ($20 at the door), and include specials on cocktails, beer, and food at each of the 16 participating restaurants, live music, and the featured bands at the Main Stage at Pat Miller Neighborhood Square (3:00PM- The Okays 4:30 PM: Practically Einstein), trolley transportation, 50/50 raffles, and a Grand Raffle for 2 Capitals Hockey Tickets. Bar Crawl t-shirts will be on sale the day of the event. You must be 21+ to participate!
Check-in starts at 12:30 pm at Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap (401 E. Braddock Road) or Northside10 (10 E. Glebe Road) You must check-in at one of the starting restaurants between 12:30-2:30pm. Participants can crawl to other restaurants starting at 1pm. Late check-in available at Pork Barrel BBQ (2312 Mount Vernon Avenue) only after 2:30pm.
- Northside10 (Live Music)
- Hops N Shine (Live Music)
- Piece Out (Live Music)
- Cheesetique (Live Music)
- Stomping Ground (*near main stage)
- Pork Barrel BBQ (*near main stage)
- St. Elmo’s Coffee Pub (Live Music)
- Del Ray Pizzeria (Live Music)
- Evening Star Café (Live Music)
- Kaizen Tavern (Live Music)
- The Garden (Live Music)
- Elo’s Italian Pop-Up at Live Oak Restaurant (Live Music)(Opens at 4pm)
- Barkhaus (Live Music)
- Bella Napoli (Live Music)
- Lena’s Wood-Fired Pizza & Tap (Live Music)
- Spice Kraft (Live Music)