Save the date for the 2nd Annual Del Ray Dog Fest, an outdoor festival celebrating dogs, their owners and the Del Ray community.
The Del Ray Dog Fest is a fun outdoor event that will include dog-centered activities, dog menu items, live music, vendors and food on Sunday, April 14 from 11am- 3pm at the George Washington Middle School parking lot. This festival is dog friendly and outdoors, rain or shine. Following the event, there will be a “Yappy Hour” for owners and their pets at participating restaurants. Special thanks to our presenting sponsor, The Peele Group!
Questions? Contact [email protected]
Sponsorship & Vendor Spots Are Now Open!
To participate as a vendor, you must:
- Have a dog-related product or service as a regular offering for your business that you will highlight during the event; offer a doggie menu item; have a dog-friendly patio; and/or be a sponsor at a level that includes a space during the event
- Provide your own 10’x10′ tent, tables & chairs, and be present during the entire event (11am-3pm)
- Identify a point-person for contact regarding ongoing Dog Fest communications
- Provide your logo, preferably in vector format (.eps or .ai) for use on marketing materials
- NOTE: There is no electricity accessible during the event.
- Vendor fees are $100 for DRBA members and $200 for non-members (save on vendor fees by joining at visitdelray.com/join!)
Yappy Hour participants must:
- Be an active member of the Del Ray Business Association (join at visitdelray.com/join
- Have capacity to handle a larger crowd in the dog-friendly area of your establishment
- Be open the full event time (3pm to 6pm) and be appropriately staffed for the event
- Provide at least one special (food or drink) during hte event
- Restaurants must submit their specials by 4/2/24 to [email protected]
Click below for both participation and sponsorship opportunities! Note: Completion of this form does not guarantee a spot; all vendors and sponsors are subject to review by the Dog Fest committee. Thank you!