We labra-dare you to join ALX Dog Walk and friends August 1-14 for a game of ALX Bark Bingo! Visit some of our fur-avorite stores, and you could win a brilliant prize. Anyone can play, from the littlest pug to the biggest Great Dane!
How to play Bark Bingo? ALX Bark Bingo is super-simple to play, and we’re sure you’ll go mutts for it this summer! All you need is your free Bark Bingo card from a participating store and a mobile phone. There are 24 participating shops across the City of Alexandria with a terrier-rific yellow dog topiary in front of the store.
Step 1: Fetch! Fetch a Bark Bingo card at a participating store!
Step 2: Scan! Scan the QR code on the storefront’s yellow dog topiary box to reveal a dog!
Step 3: Match! Have a match? Pop in the store and have them stamp your card!
Step 4: Win! Winners have one vertical/horizontal or diagonal bingo! Snap a photo of your winning card and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org and BARK BINGO! Four winning cards will be entered into a drawing on 8/15, and four winners will each receive gift certificates valuing $300 from participating stores! Follow @alxdogwalk to qualify for the drawing.
Discover Alexandria’s Wonderful Business Community! We’ve put together ALX Bark Bingo to help people discover the wonderful small businesses throughout the City of Alexandria this summer season. So, grab your friends or canine companion, and see the fantastic businesses on your doorstep. You’ll be sure to have a ball!
The ALX Bark Bingo promotion is presented by the Carlyle Council, the Del Ray Business Association, the Old Town Business Association, and the West End Business Association, and sponsored by the ALX Dog Walk, a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization that educates people in the DMV about plastic-free and sustainable living.
FETCH A BINGO CARD AT THESE PARTICIPATING STORES! — Del Ray locations are in bold!
- Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii, 2466 Mandeville Lane
- Beeliner Diner, 3648 King St
- Bella Napoli, 1310 Mount Vernon Ave
- Boxwood, 128 S Royal St
- Burke & Herbert, Carlyle, 1775 Jamieson Ave
- Cameron Cafe, 4911 Brenman Park Dr
- Cortado Cafe, 4543 Duke St
- District Biscuit Company, 3401 Mount Vernon Ave
- The Dog Park, 705 King St
- The Dog Store, 2301 Mount Vernon Ave
- Dolce & Bean, 2003A Mount Vernon Ave
- Fiscus Glassworks, 2141 Jamieson Ave
- Frizzles Hair Salon, 534 John Carlyle St
- Kung Fu Kitchen, 3221 Duke St
- Lost Boy Cider, 317 Hooffs Run Dr
- Made in ALX, 533 Montgomery St
- Red Barn Mercantile, 1117 King St
- Taqueria Picoso, 1471 N Beauregard St
- Taste of Asia, 362 S Pickett St
- Ten Thousand Villages, 915 King St
- The Company of Books, 2200 Mount Vernon Ave
- The Greener Cleaner of Del Ray, 2210 Mount Vernon Ave
- Twist Boutique, 109 N Fairfax St
- Whiskey & Oyster, 301 John Carlyle St